Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lone Star....our Texas History Book, audio files

I know that it can be very difficult for some to read the text.....too boring, not enough time, reading skills may need some work.....what ever the reason, I think all of my students can benefit from hearing the text book too.  I tried to pay my daughter to read...."Not for all the money in the world!"  was her response!!!  So the downside is....you get to hear Mrs. Braun read the text.....

In upcoming posts, go ahead and remember to use the search box and try using the keywords feature to search for the audio.  For example, the key words for this post will be Chapter 1, audio.

Here they are:

TX History, Lone Star, Chapter 1, Section 1

TX History, Lone Star, Chapter 1, Section 2

TX History, Lone Star, Chapter 1, Section 3

TX History, Lone Star, Chapter 1, Section 4



I will try to upload the audio files the weekend before we have the chapter.  This is not homework but it will help fill in any gaps and can only add to your TX History Experience!

Happy Trails,
Mrs. Braun

No comments:

Post a Comment